Quality Management System
Commitment to Quality
To provide high-quality, safe, and reliable products based on Amino Up’s policies on quality and food safety, we have established a system to promote quality assurance activities. We are conducting quality management in our manufacturing plants.
- 1. Contribute to society by providing safe and reliable food to customers.
- 2. Establish quality and safety management systems, including GMP for dietary supplement, and continue to improve effectiveness management systems.
- 3. Comply with laws and regulatory requirements, and exchange information on food safety with business partners for mutual understanding.
- 4. Ensure that all of our employees recognize the importance of hygiene management, and aim to enhance their knowledge about food safety.
Introduction of Quality Management Systems
ISO 9001:2008 Certification
In 2003, Amino Up Chemical had been certified with ISO 9001:2000 certification, and this certification has been updated to ISO 9001:2008.
ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) is an international standard for stable supply of good, reliable products to satisfy our customers.
ISO 22000:2005 Certification
In 2007, Amino Up Chemical has been certified with ISO 22000:2005.
ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System) is an international standard based on the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system for production, distribution.
GMP for Dietary Supplements
Amino Up Chemical has certified with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) from the Japan Health and Nutrition Food Association (incorporated foundation).
There are three main objectives in GMP:
- Prevent human error during manufacturing processes
- Prevent contamination and degradation of products
- Aim for homogenization of every product
We achieve the three objectives mentioned above by creating appropriate management organizations implementing operational management from the receipt of raw materials to the distribution of the final product, and constructing appropriate buildings and facilities.
We continue to keep the safe and clean environment at our manufacturing site by focusing on a workplace organization method called General Sanitation Management 5S: Seiri (Sorting), Seiton (Stabilizing), Seiso (Shining), Seiketsu (Standardizing), and Shitsuke (Sustaining the Practice)
Based on our quality policy, we will continue to guarantee these systems of product safety and quality management.